SPCA Certified eggs (2010) and chicken (2011).
SPCA Certified is an innovative farm certification and food-labelling program dedicated to improving farm animal welfare standards in Canada.
About Bradner Farms
Located in the Fraser Valley, Bradner Farms's eggs and chicken are available across B.C. and Alberta.
Chicken is marketed under the Bradner Farms label, and can be found at many stores across B.C. and across Canada:
- Brandenburg Foods, Surrey, B.C.
- Calories Restaurants, Saskatoon, SK
- Community Natural Foods, Calgary, AB
- Federated Cooperative, Saskatoon, SK
- Field Gate Organics, Zurich, ON
- Greens Market, B.C.
- Hardy Sales, Langley, B.C.
- Hills Foods, Coquitlam, B.C.
- Kitchen Quickies, Squamish, B.C.
- Kootenay Country Store, Nelson, B.C.
- Nikuya Meats, Richmond, B.C.
- Now. B.C., Vancouver, B.C.
- Safeway, B.C.
- Sebastian & Co., West Vancouver, B.C.
- Sysco, Port Coquitlam, B.C.
- Sysco, Victoria, B.C.
- The Honest Butcher, Vancouver, B.C.
- The Meat Shop, North Vancouver, B.C.
- Walters Exotic Meats, Langley, B.C.
- Whole Foods Market, Penticton, B.C.
Visit our retailer page for more information.
Contact Information (if available):